Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 17, 2011 - Scammer

Greetings to you, grace and peace to you from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age,

I am Mrs.Lagretta Dennis a German citizen by birth and I'm married to late Dr.Dennis Patrick an oil marchant from south Africa bassed in Plateau the city of Ivoire Coast neignbouring country to Liberia,my husband died Wednesday, 12 May 2010 plane crashed in Libya, since then I have been suffering for strock sickness,presently I'm hospitalized where I am undergoing treatment for an upcoming major heart surgery operation.

We are born again christian and God blessed my family with wealth but we have no child,when my late husband was alife he deposited the sum of $2.5Million U.S.dollars in Security firm here in Abidjan the capital of Ivoire Coast,He deposited the money with trunk box as a family valuable and treasure for security reason,I decided to donate this money to any christian organisation or individual that can use this fund for enlistment of Gods work especially the smotherless baby's,widows and to buld a house of God.

I took this decision because I was raised from a Christian motherless baby's home and I have no child of my own who will inherit my wealth and my husband relations are all muslims of wich I dont want this donation fund to be inherite by unbeliver,Please reply as soon as possible to confirming your acceptance to this divine mission so that I will give you all the relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the fund to you.

I look forward to hear from you urgently.

Remain Bless,
Mrs.Lagretta Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment